PD0075 Historical development From approx. 1560, vault cellars with vaults in the ground floor and tower (currently a library) in the 1st upper floor (2nd Amer.
). In 1774 it was reconstructed by monarch Bischof of Greifenklau as a corner building.
Approx. 1905 renovations included the roof, cultivation of the neobaroque balcony arrangement, establishment of the remise.
In 1945 it became a red cross at the end of the war. It was then a children's home until the end the 70's and the beginning of the 80s.
After that it was rented as an artist's center. In the middle of 80s it was owned by a private individual - renovations beginning in 1993 were done by the current owner.
It was renovated while bing used for living purposes. Year of construction: approx.
1560 Floor spaces and effective areas: Ground floor Approx. 310 m ² I.
Upper floor approx. 350 m ² II.
Upper floor approx. 370 m ² Attic approx.
280 m ² Plus vault cellars and tower floor Two remises of approx. 75 m ² + attic and partial cellar.
Executed renovations: Heating, sanitation, electricity (not in the attic) mostly renewed. Windows including attic and tower floor have been renewed.
- inside windowsills have been renewed. Installation of shower-bath, 2 guest toilets as well as a bath, in each case with marble.
Ground floor was renewed (natural stone or stone mix) for the most part with under-floor heating. Parquet floors were reworked in the 1st upper floor (2nd Amer.
). Doors were reworked in the 1st and 2nd upper floors (2nd and 3rd Amer.
) for the most part. Unit furniture, wall planking, heating unit guards repaired and supplements ect.
Revision of the stuccoed ceilings. Revision of the walls - painting - wallpaper.
Reconstruction of the east remise to become two double garages with electric double gates. - smithy-iron double gate with electric controls.
-installation of the electric inlet and telephone inlet Enclosure with landscaping is 70 finished. Short description: Through the impressive entry door one enters into the entrance hall with Jura marble is and a granite border.
The beautiful old stair is eye-catching in the hall. On the left from the entrance hall two doors lead to the business premises.
On the right side is a workshop and the kitchen is accommodated under a vault. The kitchen cupboards are antique originals.
However, these cupboards are now just for looks. The real kitchen is in the 1st upper floor (2nd Amer.
). Under the stair is a bath with marble.
Over the representative stair is the 1st upper floor (2nd Amer.).
In this high hall is the planking with inserted benches, the open fireplace and the ornaments on the door itself. From this hall you can go to both rooms that were used as living rooms.
They both have beautiful old stoves. On the other side of the dining-room, with over 60 m ² is the partly modern kitchen, and in the rear part is the library with a concentric pillar and ceiling paintings, as well as access to the cabinet in which an ochre-colored / white Empire stove stands.
All floors are old parquet. Under the stair is a guest's WC in marble.
In the second upper floor (3rd floor Amer.) there are the bedrooms, children's rooms and guest rooms, as well as the prepared bath.
In the small hall before the parents' bedroom is a dressing room. In front of the guest rooms is a salon.
In front of the children's room is a shower-bath and a guest WC. The attic is not renovated.
Near and behind the castle is a very beautifully invested baroque garden. After the driveway, in the midst of the forecourt, is a romantic well-house.
|